Invitation to participate in HUAWEI Moments Instagram photo contest.
In collaboration with HUAWEI, HIPA invites all HUAWEI smartphone - professional or amateur - users to take part in a region wide photography competition - HUAWEI Moments - where all you need is your HUAWEI smartphone device to capture the beauty of our region and its people.
Steps of participating:
- Post using Both #HuaweixHIPA and one of category (#NightPhotography #PeopleCulture #Cityscape #Nature )on Instagram. You can only submit 4 photos (1 per category) for this competition.
- Tag City or Country location
- Mention @huaweiarabia & @hipaae
- Write HUAWEI smartphone model
- The hash-tagged photos will be collected through a monitoring tool by HIPA and judged by professional HIPA judges.
- Once you have been selected in the shortlist, you will receive an email from HIPA team requesting raw files for your submission and an authority document to sign.
- Finalists announcements to be on the 28th of February (First round of monthly finalists who submitted photos from 00:01 on January 15th, 2019 until 24:00 on February 15th, 2019 UAE local time, total 4), 30th of March (Second round of monthly finalists who submitted photos from 00:01 on February 16th, 2019 until 24:00 on March 15th, 2019 UAE local time, total 4) and grand prize winner announcement, total 4. (Please note that shortlist does not mean win)
- Monthly: 8 HUAWEI Mate20 Pro in total – 1 finalist per category per month
- Grand Prize: 4x winners (to be chosen from the 8 finalists) to go on a fully paid photography tour. Prize does not include visa processing fees, winners should authorize HUAWEI & HIPA to use the photos and footage during the trip for campaigns and product and brand marketing for two (2) years for free, including but not limited to using your submission in network media, print media, printings, photography exhibitions, retail stores, road shows, digital content, out of home media and other marketing activities. Given the foregoing, the organizer shall not issue further notice to inform you or seek your approval when using the photos and footage during the trip. The aforementioned organizer includes Huawei Device Co., Ltd. and its affiliates as well as strategic partners.
- Feature: top 5% to be featured on Huawei social platforms
- People & Culture: this category focuses on portraits and showcasing the rich culture around the region
- Cityscape: mainly focus on the wide-angle lens to showcase of architecture, and picturesque environments
- Night: leveraging the night photography capabilities on the latest Huawei models, this category focuses on low light and night mode photography
- Nature: capturing beautiful scenery around nature whether it’s desert, greenery, water or even cloudy skies