Invitation to participate in the UAE 43rd National day
The United Arab Emirates will celebrate its 43rd National Day on the 2nd December 2014, the date of the union which changed the future of a nation and put it on the road to success and "building of man".
As part of the 43rd National Day celebrations, HIPA invites you to contribute with your photographs through our website
Deadline for participations is the 20th of October 2014
Join us and be a part of the Spirit of the Union
RULES AND REGULATIONS :
1. Submissions for the 43rd UAE National Day project open on Wednesday 8 October 2014 and end on Monday 20 October 2014.
2. By participating in this project, the participant acknowledges and accepts all the rules and regulations.
3. Participants are permitted to submit a maximum of 3 photographs.
4. Submissions will be accepted exclusively through the website www.hipa.ae
5. Photographs submitted must be of high quality and be suitable for print/publishing. They must also be in JPEG format and be no less than 2 MB in size.
6. Participants must follow basic ethical and legal standpoints in their submissions and not violate or offend issues such as human rights or environmental protection.
7. All submissions must be untagged and free of any form of signature, initial or logo that the photographer may have added.
8. It is HIPA’s legal right to use all photographs for promotional purposes (Non- commercial). Any promotional work would be done through print, publishing and other forms of written or visual media.
9. HIPA’s project panel holds the authority to turn down or reject any submission without having to give notice or explanation to the submitter of the photograph.
10. Any submission not adhering to the above rules and guidelines will be deemed ineligible for the book project.